Tackling top business challenges and engaging the family with innovative, responsible marketing strategies
Marketers feel the ground shifting beneath their feet. As social media, gaming, mobile and other emerging channels and trends continue to expand, consumers will continue to gain unparalleled access to and influence over brands as they form new expectations about brand relationships. Attend IQPC’s Kid, Youth & Parent Power Conference to hear how companies have changed they way they market to this audience and how to achieve it.
Showcasing innovative speakers who have found new approaches and tools to market kids, teens, tweens and parents. Learn what’s new and what’s working and how to:
- Pleasing Parents, Policy Makers, and Playground Pundits
- Debate showdown: Marketing messages to parents, or Children?
- Industry by Industry Breakdowns: Marketing regulatory compliance: FDA & FCC
- Creating brand appeal and demand generation through influencers
- Engaging Children With Social Media, Online Games, MMO & Virtual Worlds
- How are traditional brands integrating digital and online media
- Understanding next generation ‘millennial’s’ and the change in consumer behavior
- Catching up with the tech savvy - positive brand positioning through online gaming
- Influencing Young Minds Through Positive Messaging and Positioning
- Promoting healthy living and lifestyles
- Presenting views of contentious social issues: Sexuality; Race; Religion; Politics
- Cause marketing – what’s working and what’s not working!
"This was very relevant to my consumer. I really enjoyed the theme perspectives."
Resort Programs Coordinator