Create Your Competitive Edge: Engage the Whole Family with Innovative Marketing Strategies
Marketers feel the ground shifting beneath their feet. As social media, gaming, mobile and other emerging channels and trends continue to expand, consumers will continue to gain unparalleled access to and influence over brands as they form new expectations about brand relationships. Attend IQPC’s Kid, Youth & Parent Power Conference to hear how companies have changed they way they market to this audience and how to achieve it.
Showcasing innovative speakers who have found new approaches and tools to market kids, teens, tweens and parents. Learn what’s new and what’s working and how to:
- Attract the youth of today
- Understand the changing family dynamics and how brand decisions are made
- Evaluate the future of social networking
- Transition your organization to think differently and stay competitive when it comes to marketing to kids, tweens, tweens and the ‘whole family’
- Successfully reach kids through responsible marketing efforts
- Determine the most important things moms look for when choosing foods for their kids
Questions we plan on answering include:
- Who do we talk to now? Shift – from talking to kids and teens to moms/parents.
- Identity crisis – who are we going to target?
- How do you transition organizations to think differently for the new rules and the new generations in the market?
- What media plan do we use? Target Mom’s? Family? Target kids, teens? What are the family dynamics that we should be targeting?
- Real understanding of what’s happening from new perspective. How do we connect what we are doing back to youth? To make sure it’s what kids want and it’s the right role for the brand.
- Social networks – go on Facebook because everyone is – but why, what does it actually do for you? Understanding the gaming generation.
- Fun: what is fun for kids, teens, how do you bring an element of fun into the marketing to make it attractive?
- Understanding parents, kids, teens and tweens – what do they actually want?
"Fantastic presentations - filled with great meaningful content. Outstanding, very strong data on kids, where they are and how to reach them. Loved this conference! Very good insights. Nice presentation materials and delivery"
Campbell Soup Company